3. Medals of Honour
4. Comrade Ivan Award
5. Medals of the Sickle
These are the current and former leaders of the People’s Imperial Confederation. They are some of the most elite commanders in the community. If a leader has led for less than a week, the leaders can vote to remove him or her from the list.
Italics – PIC Legend
Underline – Head of State
Colored *‘s – Indicates different leaderships
- Sidie9** – 1st leader, Creator of the PIC
- Sirproditor/Xgthrecgtejm* – 2nd leader of the PIC
- NotManuGinobili* – 3rd leader of the PIC
- Sidie9(2)**** – 4th leader of the PIC
- NotManuGinobili(2)** – 5th leader of the PIC
- LuckyLuigi* – 6th leader of the PIC
- Lunch Room/Emma** – 7th leader of the PIC
- Say4321/Phoebe* – 8th leader of the PIC
- Attai/Rowan Alden* – 9th leader of the PIC
These people are the most remembered troops and leaders in the Confederation’s history.
Being the creator of the People’s Imperial Confederation on October the 17th 2019, Sidie9 lay the foundations of what would become a significant contender in the Club Penguin army community. Founding an army with a unique sense of identity and values, Sidie was the architect and visionary of the Confederation. The People’s Imperial Confederation began as a splinter army from the Army of Club Penguin, as Sidie had believed ACP lost its sense of identity and morality. Built in her image, PIC became an army home to those seeking to prove themselves as leaders and soldiers, inspired by the Army of Club Penguin that Sidie had once been raised in. With Sidie’s extensive history as a leader, having lead the Army of Club Penguin in 2015, she led the Confederation alongside Proditor and Manu in October and November of 2019 effectively and strongly, also serving as a mentor to Manu in his early days as Commander. PIC would soon crumble in November due to internal struggles, yet the army saw great success in the midst of the ACP/RPF duopoly. PIC would later return, and Sidie9 along with it. Under the leadership of Sidie, Manu and LuckyLuigi, the Confederation has seen rapid growth not seen in the army’s history. Sidie9 was indeed a visionary, creating an army which serves as grounds in which people may prove themselves, and an army with a strong sense of identity and patriotism.
NotManuGinobili is not dubbed ‘the warrior’ for no reason. Manu first joined the People’s Imperial Confederation within the first weeks of its creation after stumbling across the army’s Discord server. Having previous experience in armies, although being an unknown name in the community, Sidie9 awarded Manu with a moderator rank upon enlistment. A determined soldier and an effective recruiter, Manu quickly rose to obtain the rank of Second in Command. During Commander Proditor’s leave of absence, Manu was named Acting Commander-in-Chief alongside Sidie, proving his adaptability and initiative. For this he was awarded the first Medal of Honor in PIC’s history. After being named the third Commander in Chief following Proditor’s retirement, Manu later led alongside Sidie in an admirable war campaign against the Army of Club Penguin. With the revival of PIC in March 2020, NotManuGinobili proved once again to be a fearless leader and warrior, unwilling to falter in the wake of threats and challenges. Manu is the epitome of the Confederation’s spirit. It is not where you come from, or the experience of your past that defines you, it is how you act in the present.
lunch room (Emma)
Medals of Honor
The Medal of Honor is an award given to comrades who have exhibited outstanding performance in the People’s Imperial Confederation. For a medal to be awarded, a majority of the Congress of Soviets must vote in favour of awarding it to the particular individual. In alphabetical order:
- NotManuGinobili: For outstanding service in recruitment and as acting leader in Proditor/Xgthrecgtejm’s absence (awarded on 10/31/19).
- Sidie9: For the founding of the People’s Imperial Confederation on October the 17th, 2019, as Commander in Chief alongside Xgthrecgtejm (awarded on N/A).
- Yep its Caio: For admirable efforts in attendance and initiative, going above and beyond the call of duty during the War of Green Peril (awarded on 11/16/19).
Comrade Ivan Award
Named after Sidie’s puffle Ivan, the Comrade Ivan Award is given to show recognition and respect to some of our most loyal and hardworking troops. The Comrade Ivan Award will be given out once a week to one person the High Command decides has exhibited the most effort, valiance, hype, activity and other valuable traits. In sequential order:
- OddComic10 (awarded on 11/03/19).
- Yep its Caio (awarded on 11/09/19).
- NarcEmo (awarded on 03/30/20)
- mbvjguivguwav (awarded on 04/13/20)
alannaaxoxo (awarded on 04/27/20)
Medals of the Sickle
The Medal of the Sickle is awarded to distinguished officers and soldiers of the People’s Imperial Confederation. Their services to the Confederation and their accomplishments are to be recorded. They are awarded this medal for their loyalty and extensive contribution. In alphabetical order:
- Attai/Rowan Alden – Commander in Chief.
- Bluemoss2 – Kommissar (3ic).
- EndlessVoidR – General-polkovnik (2ic).
LuckyLuigi – Commander-in-Chief and Premier. Katsuki – Kommissar (3ic).
- Langly/Lizzie – Kommissar (3ic)
- lunch room – Commander in Chief.
- Maya.P17 – Kommissar (3ic).
- NarcEmo – General-polkovnik (2ic).
- NotManuGinobili – Commander-in-Chief and Medal of Honor recipient.
- OddComic10 – First generation veteran and Kommissar (3ic).
- Say4321 – Commander in Chief and Premier.
- Sidie9 – Commander-in-Chief and Creator.
- SirProditor/Xgthrecgtejm – Commander-in-Chief, General-polkovnik (2ic) x2
- ThatOneNoob – Kommissar (3ic).
- Yep its Caio – First generation veteran and Medal of Honor recipient.