This is an official statement from the Cabinet of the People’s Imperial Confederation Congress of Soviets .
Other armies in this community seem to have a taste for theatrics and loaded language. Unfortunately I do not have a taste for the overly exploited dramatics and instead I will be very blunt with this publication.
The Water Vikings are an army that have always puzzled me. In their most recent war with the Templars, WV transferred all of their servers to the Black Ice Alliance, under the impression that we would declare war on them. It is clear that the Water Vikings have not held the Confederation in high regard this year and have never been interested in diplomacy with us.
They have thrust themselves into a conflict in which they are destined to fail. The Vikings seem to believe war against a major army will somehow salvage their dwindling maxes, relying on veterans and allies to keep up their major army façade. In reality they cannot muster more than fifteen troops to attend their events. The People’s Imperial Confederation is very aware of its small/medium status and owns it with pride. On the other hand, the Water Vikings strut around the community as though they command the same influence they had a year ago, You are a glorified small/medium army living off of the success of your predecessors like a parasite, sucking dry the reserves of veterans and allies that keep you afloat.
The People’s Imperial Confederation have had a vested interest in the Silver Rush since its inception. With our Army of Club Penguin allies involved we had sought to find a way to provide assistance, though we were unsure how we would approach the conflict. Furthermore, we did not appreciate the unjustified declaration of war on the neutral Help Force by the Silver Empire, the former of which being an army that have only ever been kind and understanding at times when we have crossed paths.
We did not actively seek this declaration, but actions including their increased involvement in the war and ongoing/past attitudes towards us have only exacerbated what is to come.
The People’s Imperial Confederation declares war on the Water Vikings of Club Penguin. The Confederation hereby also joins the Vengeance Alliance.
- Server transfers are hereby frozen. Neither army shall send or receive servers from third-party armies until such time that this war may be deemed to be concluded either by treaty or submission.
- The usage of allies is allowed. However, no merges or acquisition of colonies may happen until the war concludes.
- The usage of troops that are dual enlisted is allowed.
- No Doxxing, DDoSing, excessive harassment, multilogging, botting, or any other form of cheating.
- All battles must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance with option of scheduling up to two invasions at the time, and the planner of said invasions must notify the defending army’s leaders.
- All battles will count towards a total war score.
- All battles must be held on the Club Penguin Rewritten Private Server, in the interest of safety purposes.
- Any violation of the terms above will result in an automatic defeat
- The losing army in this conflict must accept the terms of a treaty imposed by the winning side.
- All rules regarding CPAN invasions and defenses apply to this war.
Invasion of Slushy: Friday, 29th of October 2021 – 10:00 PM EST
Invasion of Berg: Saturday, 30th of October 2021 – 10:00 PM EST