Attention Peoples Imperial Confederation:
Today we address a concern long overdue. The Club Penguin Army Network has recently taken it upon themselves to do anything in their power to ignore our various pleas in regards to utilizing the NewCP Club Penguin Private Server. I wish I could say this is the only time the People’s Imperial Confederation has been negatively targeted by the likes of the Club Penguin Army Network, but it goes much deeper than this sole occurrence. Our creator, the lovely Sidie9, was falsely and baselessly accused of being Mansionz, a Sidie’s Rangers leader that spewed vulgar tactics amidst a war battle between our estranged nations. The administration of the Club Penguin Army Network connected these two individuals together seemingly though one sole invite the the Rebel Penguin Federation, which is hardly evidence, and honestly makes them look gullible. I, myself, LEGOMAN, have also fallen victim to targeting on the behalf of the Club Penguin Army Network, as I was banned from their server without any explanation delivered to myself or the moderation team, as even the head moderators were left in the dark on my removal from the server. I was later unbanned, and Sidie9 was later proven innocent, but the fact that these heinous actions were taken with no apologies being issued in my circumstance is absolutely bogus. This is not how I assumed a such a reputable league would be acting.
In regards to this NewCP issue, every single leader of the People’s Imperial Confederation views this to be preposterous, as we have no way of confirming the safety of this Club Penguin Private Server. We possess a large amount of young troops within our army, and while the Golden Troops may be willing to potentially sacrifice safety, we are not willing to stoop that low over a penguin war.
I have also used my new media organization the Club Penguin Army Outreach to conduct a poll Do you trust CP Private Servers (eg. CPR/NewCP) with your private information? This poll received thirty-three votes for no and only one singular vote for yes. If the majority of the community looks upon these Club Penguin Private Servers with such scrutiny, why should we be forced into making our young troops download this unreliable content to their computers and potentially put themselves at risk. Considering that the administration was willing to allow us to go on this suspicious client, because it is in a “grey area” of sorts, then I assume if we, the People’s Imperial Confederation, were to additionally find a “grey area” of sorts for ourselves, it would be alright. Especially when the precedent is set of allowing “grey areas” in certain circumstances.
As a result of our civil conversations, F6sixer, a league administrator left our valid concerns unattended to and departed from the group chat we had created to address these concerns. His solution: “I’m also gonna suggest talking it over with Kattle to solve your CPPS issue.” When has it ever been logical to send two warring armies to negotiate with each other over something that will obviously not be resolved.
Thus, as of August 30, 2021, the People’s Imperial Confederation hereby decree we will be updating our war terms to include the clause of “All battles must be held on the Club Penguin Rewritten Private Server, in the interest of safety purposes.” This clause seeks to ensure nothing more than safety, and adding clauses to war declarations is not prohibited by the Club Penguin Army Network’s army rules. If this is objected, it goes against the very prospect of safety in a community designed for people to enjoy themselves, so please do not object at the risk of looking foolish. Be safe.
The Revised War Terms
- This is a head-on war between the People’s Imperial Confederation and Golden Troops. Third-party armies are prohibited from invading or declaring war on PIC until such time that this war may be deemed to be concluded either by treaty or submission.
- Server transfers are hereby frozen. Neither army shall send or receive servers from third-party armies until such time that this war may be deemed to be concluded either by treaty or submission.
- The usage of allies is allowed. However, no merges or acquisition of colonies may happen until the war concludes.
- No Doxxing, DDoSing, excessive harassment, multilogging, botting, or any other form of cheating.
- All battles must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance in which the opposing army leaders must be notified (24 hours in advance).
- All battles will count towards a total war score.
- All battles must be held on the Club Penguin Rewritten Private Server, in the interest of safety purposes
- Kattle cannot whine in army leaders chat, this term is subject to the beliefs of the People’s Imperial Confederation’s Commanders to decipher what qualifies as “whining” (term is subject to negotiation because her whining is quite entertaining)
- Any violation of the terms above will result in an automatic defeat